8 September 2012

What's Inside M's Carry On Bag?

It's a party on the bandwagon!
To see what's in my make up bag and toiletry bag, read my post here.

I bought a Rebecca Minkoff MAC Bombe from their end of Summer online sale.  I will be using this bag as my carry on - it hold my life without looking like it.  It holds EVERYTHING that's listed below.



  • iPhone 4
  • travel itinerary
  • sushi tray print zipper bag - holds my money, passport & nexus card
  • 1 L bag of liquids and gels
  • Nine West wallet
  • iPhone charger
  • SONY battery charger
  • Clean & Clear oil blotting paper
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses
  • H&M gold bow hair tie
  • Hello Kitty compact mirror (from Sephora)
  • winnie the pooh zipper pouch - holds my coins
  • SONY camera
  • Rebecca Minkoff MAC Bombe in Luggage

Close-up of all of my liquids and gels:

  • Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer in Island Margarita
  • Lip Ice lip balm SPF15 in Lemon
  • Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick in 322M Corail in Love (my review)
  • CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine in 57 Adventure
  • EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet (my review)
  • Neutrogena pure & free baby sunblock SPF60+ (my review)
  • container of insect bite balm
  • Travalo with Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! (my review)
  • Travalo with Marc Jacobs Daisy
  • L'OCCITANE Cherry Princess hand cream - limited edition
  • LUSH Tea Tree Water (my review)

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment