With that being said, all aboard the What's in my bag bandwagon!
Fair warning that this will be a really long post.
|make up bag (side 1)|
|make up bag (side 2)|
These are the contents of my make up bag:
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush - it's part of the Core Collection (my review)
- Real Techniques Blush Brush (my review)
- Sigma E30 brush
- NARS smudgeproof eyeshadow base
- Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion mascara in Black (water-resistant version)
- TARTE 12-hour Amazonian Clay matte blush in Exposed (my review)
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium (my review)
- Burberry eyeshadow in Rosewood (my review)
- QUO wedge sponge
- CHANEL Correcteur Perfection Concealer in B20 Beige Ivoire
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in Yeyo
- YSL Dessin Des Sourcils eyebrow pencil in 2 Dark Brown (my review)
I carry my bath and shower items in a thick plastic ziplock bag that was the packaging for one of my mom's undershirts. I wish we didn't throw all of these bags out before I discovered how amazing they are for travel!
|bath & shower bag (side 1)|
|bath & shower bag (side 2)|
- Philosophy Birthday shower gel (last year's Sephora Beauty Insider complimentary gift - I have about a quarter leftover)
- GoToob 3 fl oz container filled with Dove Shampoo (I got my container from London Drugs for $10 CAD) - I want to bring my LUSH Godiva solid shampoo but I'm afraid the hot weather might melt it
- Philosophy Purity 3 fl oz (my review)
- The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub inside an empty LUSH Love Lettuce container
- LUSH Bubble Bar - Pop in the Bath
- LUSH Bubble Bar - Christmas Eve (from the holiday 2011 collection)
- LUSH Bubble Bar - Dorothy
- LUSH Bubble Bar - Comforter (the pink powder, lol)
I'm planning to fully utilize the huge jacuzzi bath tub, hahaha
This Angry Little Girls make up bag holds tons of stuff! For this trip, I'm using it to hold all of my face products and general toiletries.
These are the contents of my face products and general toiletries:
- Degree MotionSense deodorant in Fresh Energy (I only use deodorant when I go to the gym, but decided to bring this just in case. Plus, it's a small sample size)
- Bioderma Sébium Pore Refiner (my review)
- Avène Thermal Spring Water
- My Tagalongs container filled with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (my review)
- My Tagalongs container filled with OFF! Family Care Eucalyptus Lotion
- Gillette Venus Embrace shaver
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Fluid Lotion sunscreen (my review)
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I. spot treatment lotion (my review)
- Q-tips travel pack
- Soap travel container of cosmetic cotton pads
- Clean & Clear oil blotting paper
- Tempo tissues in Jasmine scent
- Container filled with Bioderma Sensibio/Créaline H2O Solution Micellaire (my review)
- Gillette Satin Care shave gel in the dry skin formula
- Crest toothpaste (sample size)
- Toothbrush travel container with complimentary Crest toothbrush from dentist visit - I use an electric at home
- Colgate floss (sample size)
- Zwilling J. A. Henckels travel manicure kit - website photo & details (it's the black rectangle on the bottom of the photo, lol)
I snagged the kit from my grandparents who got it when they lived in Austria.
And as a bonus, here are my body sunscreens and insect repellents! LOL
|all wrapped up!|
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock SPF 100+ (my review)
- OFF! Skintastic for Kids
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock SPF 30
- Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids
- Burt's Bees After Sun Soother (my review)
- OFF! Family Care Eucalyptus Lotion
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid sunscreen SPF 55 (my review)
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water Light Liquid sunscreen SPF 60 (my review)
As you can see, I really go to town with individually wrapping EVERYTHING. I go with the assumption that anything can explode or leak. It's always better to take the extra time to mitigate the risk of an explosion or leak - In the case when there is one, you'll be glad you took the initiative.
I packed everything at the beginning of this week, even though I'm not leaving until tomorrow morning. During the past week, I only used these products. This way, I knew right away whether or not I'm missing anything that I may want to bring with me.
Hope this will help you in your packing!