And then, Sephora sent me a 10% VIB email...
The Carried Away with Tarte is exclusive to Sephora and comes with:
- 1 adventurer's bag (the carrying wrap bag with snap button closure)
- 24 full size amazonian clay eyeshadows
- 8 maracuja lip glosses
- 1 amazonian clay 12-hour blush in adventurous (shimmering rose)
- 1 blushing beauty domed blush brush
- 1 lights, camera, lashes! 4-in-1 mascara
- 1 amazonian clay finishing powder
Everything comes in this gold, fuchsia, and purple box:
In particular, I like that it fastens with a snap button and not velcro or ties.
I've already checked, and I can put the UD Naked palette in there with lots of room.
For full swatches, see Musings of a Muse.
Again, for full swatches, see Musings of a Muse.
EcoTools blush brush.
This set costs $70 CAD ($54 USD -- wtf with the difference), but I do not have any buyer's remorse. This set is valued at $665 CAD -- that's incredible value! Tarte has never disappointed me in their quality, so I'm very happy to own this set and truly believe they could've priced it much higher.
Another reason why I love this set is because I would use every single item in it. Almost all sets tend to have something that is meh and makes you snub it, but I didn't get this feeling with this one.
What holiday collections or sets are you lusting after?