You know you
- Simple facial cleansing wipes, as mentioned in my last empties post 25pk $4.99
- Venus gillette embrace shaver replacements 6pk $21.99
$28-30 in Canada
- L'Oréal infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush (not photographed) $6.64
- Covergirl clump crusher in very black waterproof $10.98 for two
I had a $3 off coupon from the Allure that I was reading on the plane ride ;)
- Goody hair ties 20pk $6
- EOS lip balm in tangerine $2.99
- John Frieda frizz-ease 1-1.5 inch curling iron $20.98
What a deal! This would be at least $40-50 in Canada
- Tree Hut shea butter body scrub in coconut lime $4
Apparently it's organic? I will review it later
Chicago Premium Outlets:
- Tweezerman nail clippers $10.80
My Zwilling J.A. Henckels ones broke, so I was overjoyed when I found a store at the premium outlets -- Unfortunately, they only had Tweezerman ones.
- Tom Ford lip colour in spanish pink $34.50
From the CCO :D
Obviously, a review will be up later
I've been spending a lot of money lately... Just splurged during the Shopbop F&F Sale, and with that Sephora F&F coming... yikes.
What have you hauled lately?